Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you. — Joshua 3:5
In 1944, a group of passionate individuals formed our congregation to share the love of God with their neighbors. Since then, the faces have changed but our focus hasn’t. As we celebrate our 75th anniversary this year, it is important to acknowledge the growth and challenges we’ve experienced over time, yet remember that our vision remains unchanged.
Our work isn’t done.
- 1,700 Meredith Middle School and Hoover High School students have limited access to after-school tutoring
- 20,000 children and 22,000 adults with special needs in the Des Moines metro need a place where they can play, regardless of ability
- 550 individuals in a one-mile radius of our two campuses utilized DMARC food pantries in June 2019 alone
- 13,600 of the 18,100 men and women ages 20-34 in Des Moines, Urbandale and Johnston would not consider themselves practicing Christians
- The next move in our journey isn’t just a step – it’s a decision for each individual and family. Through prayer, time and investment, we can realize our vision of building a stronger community of faith, living the good news of the gospel out in tangible ways…together.
It’s time to renew our legacy. It’s time to go All In.